Parking and access
The gate to the car park is 4m wide
- It is tarred ;
- 3 car spaces are reserved for persons with disabilities (3m30 x 5m). They are materialized ;
- 3 other car spaces are available ;
- The slope is below 2% throughout the park ;
- It is lighted all night by the municipality ;
- The two gates are non-threshold (< 5mm).
A clear and lighted path directs you towards your rooms and the reception room.
Reception room and services
The reception room
Your hostess will receive you in a large reception room.
You will have breakfast in this vast space (60 m2) with large windows which have view on the garden.
- French breakfast with homemade jams ;
- For a specific diet, breakfast adapted (let us know in advance).
To access to the rooms and to the terrace, the threshold is less than 5 mm.
The furnitures are specially designed for disabled persons.
The service and reception will be set up depending on your specific situation. Any kind of help can be put in place for your serenity and your family
Your hostess has experience in healthcare. She will organize the technical support that you need for your comfort.
- Organisation of an assistance at bedtime or an assistance to the toilet ;
- Organisation of care prescribed by your doctor ;
- Rental and installation of special equipment by our medical provider (located 200 m);
- Pharmacy located at 50 m.
Three rooms are designed for persons with disabilities.
They are on the ground floor and open onto a private garden.Three rooms are accessible to every type of disability.
- Gate's wide > 80 cm ;
- Threshold < 5mm ;
- Clear access path materialized > 1m20 ;
- Handle easily manipulated ;
- Doorbell at the entry with light signal ;
- Outdoor lighting managed by Francine to help.
Two bedrooms (Chez Marc and Chez Mika) can communicate (soundproof door) to allow your companion assist you while maintaining your privacy.
- Twin 140 x 190 ; height > 50cm ; acces to right or left > 1m20 ;
- Removable bedside tables ;
- Working tablet ; hight > 70cm ; depth = 60cm ;
- 3 catches, including one for the TNT, 1m20 in height ;
- A large closet with an accessible location for your luggage ;
- Wall lamps, controllable from the bed ;
- Bay windows to the morning sun.
For a confortable toilet
All rooms have their own bathroom.
- Direct access from the room by a door of 80 cm ;
- Italian shower of 90cm x 90cm with grab bars and standardized seat retractable ;
- Raised toilet with support bar ;
- washbasin corner accessible ;
- Anti-slip tile floor.